PT Rekadaya ElektrikaRecruitment For Sales Engineer Civil Buyer December January 2015
submitted by MarjorieD 579 days ago (via cdcindonesia.com)
At present, PJB holds holds 91.79% shares in PT Rekadaya Elektrika. The remaining 8.21% shares in Rekadaya Elektrika is owned by PT Indonesia Power (6.47%), PT Rekayasa Industri (1.26%), PT PLN Batam (0.42%), and YPK PLN (0.06%). In terms of financial performance, PT Rekadaya Elektrika continuously shows superior performance in 2013. Total assets went up by 119.29% from Rp194.9 billion in 2012 to Rp427.4 billion in 2013, according to PJB Annual Report 2013.